Best Premium Xinyang Maojian Tea. Organically Grown – Perfect Morning Tea
- Our Xinyang Maojian tea is an organic green tea grown and cultivated by farmers in Henan Province in central China. Maojian green tea farmers have a distinguished history of growing the best Chinese green tea for many generations.
- Xinyang Maojian green tea is cultivated at the highest altitudes (500 to 800 meters) in a cool climate that is home to natural woodland, it is harvested between the end of March and the middle of April.
- The leaves are mesmerizing to behold, they are round having white hairs and similar at first glance to tobacco leaves.
- Maojian green tea produces a yellowish color cup that yields a strong unique and delicious taste.
- It is the best Chinese tea that produces a superbly elegant, sweet and energizing taste to fit any feeling during the day.
TeaNotes’ Maojian green tea; carefully sourced and well-known as one of the best green teas in the world, which is characterized by its flowers fragrance, white tips and brisky taste.
TeaNotes’ Maojian green tea leaves, covered in abundant white hairs, are thin, tender and evenly shaped. The color is yellowish especially when boiled with water. The tea liquor is slightly thick and tastes refreshingly brisk and with a long-lasting aftertaste. Beware of cheaper varieties which produce a darker brownish brew that can be very bitter.
For perfect results:
- Pour 2gm of TeaNotes’ Xinyang Maojian green tea in your favorite Tea Pot
- Add 150ml of boiling water, infuse your tea for 3 – 5 minutes
- Rinse your teacup with boiling water
- Serve to your taste